Sunday, October 7, 2007

My next trip...

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

St. Augustine

We are less than a month away from our next trip to Mexico and I am looking forward to it so much! Princess Cruises take me away... Coffee on my balcony - watching the dolphins - looking for sea turtles - a massage maybe... Lunch in the old square in Mazatlan - people watching - enjoying the peace... Shopping for Christmas presents in Puerto Vallarta - drinking a margarita (or 2) - walking along the Malecon - maybe buying a small painting - meeting wonderful friendly people... Perhaps a trip to San Jose del Cabo in Baja - walking through a mission - wandering and discovering... No chores - no real decisions - no cooking - just doing whatever I want to do and enjoying the company... I can't wait. Not the most adventurous type of travel - but most definitely relaxing.
Debbi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How great is this.....Good job sister. Gay